72 Hours to Peak Performance
Are you stuck in life?
Are you overwhelmed by failure, crisis, massive adversity or change?
You may be in a LIFE AMBUSH!
YOU WILL SURVIVE YOUR AMBUSH THE SAME WAY I SURVIVED GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD.
Your ambush might be your business leaking so much money you’re about to sell the house and cram your family into a tiny, roach-infested apartment in the wrong part of town.
Your ambush might be your doctor telling you-you’re going to die by the age of 45, even though it seems like only yesterday you were a young buck with a lean body, tons of energy, and a
bright future ahead of you.
Your ambush might be your spouse telling you the fire is gone and it’s time for a divorce, and you’re ready to SCREAM because don’t they realize you’ve been working yourself to the bone
for THEM too?
TAKE A DEEP BREATH. MY NAME IS JASON REDMAN, I’M A US NAVY SEAL AND I’M HERE TO HELP YOU.
And if you’re not in an ambush right now, let me tell you something: I was not expecting to take one round in the face and two in the arm during that special operation in Fallujah, Iraq in 2007.
YOUR AMBUSH IS COMING,
SO YOU MUST ALWAYS
BE PREPARED FOR IT.
As a Navy SEAL, I trained and prepared to survive the worst. Most people die when they get shot in the head. Because of my training, I didn’t
ARE YOU TRAINED?
I’m not just here to help you survive, either. I’m here to install in you the same peak performance that allowed my brothers and I to accomplish our mission in the most brutal, unforgiving battle zones of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Because I can tell you from hard experience that the LIFE ambushes can be just as deadly as the combat ambush that nearly cost me everything.
And the good news is that the same strategies apply to both.
In other words…
It’s not too late for you. You’re not “over the hill” or “past your prime.”
In fact, you’re actually in the perfect position to START FRESH and become the person you used to DREAM you would be by now.
DO YOU REMEMBER?
Do you remember when you were young and hungry, and even though your wallet was thin you didn’t give a damn because you knew the world would be yours someday?
Do you remember when you could work hard all day, party hard all night, and your body bounced back so quick you secretly believed you might live forever?
Do you remember when you first decided to settle down with that special someone, and you promised them a happy little family, a two-story house, and yearly vacations to Hawai’i?
That dream can still be yours…
And the path to taking it back is not complicated. It does not require an iron will or the strength of Hercules.
I know because I developed these teachings while I was laid up in a hospital bed, undergoing 37 surgeries, receiving 1,200 stitches, 200 staples, 15 skin grafts, and one tracheotomy.
And afterwards, when I came home with my Purple Heart, as a highly-decorated Navy SEAL veteran…only to lose my shirt in business.
You should know that I felt every failure, every loss, every defeat in the pit of my soul. I experienced all the shame, guilt, rage, despair, sadness, and humiliation you would expect.
But now, finally, six years after my retirement from the SEALS, I am a highly sought-after speaker and an entrepreneur with a massively profitable business.
Though I still have limited mobility in my arm and have an enormous scar on my face, I am as strong and athletic today as I was before the ambush.
Best of all, I have a deeper, more loving connection to my wife and three children than ever before.
I say all this not to NOT to impress you, but to impress upon you the fact that there is a path that will take you all the way from rock bottom to the top of the mountain.
And it all starts here, with my first lesson of combat to you…
YOUR AMBUSH IS COMING,
SO YOU MUST ALWAYS
BE PREPARED FOR IT.
STARTING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO GET OFF THE X IN BUSINESS AND IN LIFE, YOU CAN…
Discover the resourcefulness that allows top-performing entrepreneurs to turn a penny into a dollar EVEN when they’re up past their eyeballs in debt. Every successful entrepreneur I know has ALSO gone through a period of staggering debt. If you’re in debt now, that means you’re on the X, but all it takes is one maneuver to put you back on the path to financial victory.
Have your spouse and children throw themselves into your arms every night instead of tiptoeing around you, waiting until it’s “safe” to talk to you. Maybe they hid behind the couch when you flew into a screaming rage, or they overheard you crying in the kitchen at midnight. No more — it’s only love and openness from here.
Accomplish a week’s worth of productivity before lunch time on Monday. This is not a magic trick — this is what happens when you go from operating as a mere mortal to achieving Navy SEAL levels of discipline, focus, and structure in your day-to-day.
Redeem yourself for every failure, mistake, or embarrassment you’ve had in your life by reaching your full potential. Like Zig Ziglar said, “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.” That goes for your inner critic, too. The world will recognize and remember you for who you helped and what you built.
In any combat scenario, we call the point of attack the “X”. The X is where the enemy has you in their crosshairs.
In life, it’s when your business is in the red, your blood pressure is off the charts, and you can still hear the deafening thud of the divorce papers landing on your desk.
When you’re on the X, IT IS NOT the time for you to hesitate. You have one objective: get off the X.
The victor in any battle is the side who can get off the X faster than the enemy can put them
Because once you are off the X, you can put your enemy in the X and win.
This is the fundamental principle that ties together everything I teach.
FROM FAILURE TO
If it sounds like I’m saying, “Success is just a matter of not failing,” I assure you there’s more to my message than that.
In combat terms, getting off the X is critical, but there are thousands of other decisions that must come after that to ensure victory.
For example, in air combat there are three levels of control that describe your ability to operate in the skies.
Here, we’re going to look at the top two: air superiority and air supremacy.
Air superiority is where you were before the ambush hit.
It’s when your business is making “solid” profits, but your overhead is creeping up, your top employee is secretly sending out resumes, and your competition just doubled their marketing budget for next quarter.
It’s when you wake up every morning feeling “normal,” but the thick, yellow plaque is filling up your arteries and the ol’ ticker is getting so tired from the extra effort he’s about to take a quick nap — one you might not wake up from.
It’s when your spouse says “Good-bye, honey” when you leave in the morning, then spends the rest of the morning looking up divorce attorneys before seeing a “close friend” for lunch — the kind that leaves a little present for the kids too.
In other words…
Air superiority is “good,” but it’s not “good enough.”
That’s why our fighter jets are always gunning for air SUPREMACY instead.
Because when you have air supremacy, your enemy CANNOT enter your air space. They are denied. YOU have the freedom to drop bombs, launch a paratroop assault, call in a resupply — whatever you need to conquer the enemy once and for all.
So how do you get from air superiority to air supremacy?
The answer is simple…
…in fact, it’s so simple and so OBVIOUS that it’s invisible to most people…
…but for Navy SEALs, it touches every aspect of our lives.
I’ll tell you where to find the answer in a moment, but for now, here’s the big lesson you need to know:
Peak Performance is about achieving Air Supremacy in every aspect of your life
HERE'S WHAT THAT LOOKS LIKE:
- You have so much vitality in your physical body that you can work a full day at the office — with no Red Bull chugging, heart-punishing mid-day slump — and still come home and play catch with the kids until the sun goes down and the chirping of the crickets lets you know it’s time to come home for dinner.
- You move your family out of your current home ONLY when it’s time to upgrade to the house down the street with double the backyard size and the built-in hot tub for you and your spouse.
- You walk with the unshakeable confidence of a lion patrolling the Serengeti. You do not panic in the face of setbacks. In fact, you smile, knowing that you will find a way to turn each new challenge into more money, and more glory, and more freedom.
- You set an example for your children that builds them up for a lifetime of success. They may take your money for granted. In time, they will even forget the words you spoke. But they will NEVER FORGET THE SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP you demonstrated for them.
- You control your thoughts and train your mind to serve you. Navy SEALs do not think about our problems. Instead, we have a constant, mental feed of solutions giving us the chance to respond to new threats and opportunities BEFORE we even have time to think. Soon, you will have this too.
YOUR AMBUSH IS COMING,
SO YOU MUST ALWAYS
BE PREPARED FOR IT.
THE SYSTEM I USE
From the hospital bed to the collapse of my business, I developed a system to get myself off the X and create air supremacy in every area of my life.
I knew from the start that this had to be one continuous system — something I could apply every day. Not complicated, and certainly not something where I had to change up the rules every time I reached a new level of success.
That’s why I dug deep and found the five critical factors that will accelerate ANYONE in the direction of peak performance, regardless of where they are when they start.
- Physical Leadership
- Mental Leadership
- Emotional Leadership
- Social Leadership
- Spiritual Leadership
Understand that when I talk about “leadership,” I am ALWAYS talking about SELF leadership first and foremost. Don’t feel like you need a team reporting to you or even cooperation from your family to make these principles work for you.
In fact, it’s VITAL that you start with yourself. As you apply each of these forms of leadership to yourself, you will naturally become the kind of person others want to follow — even those who used to be hostile or resistant towards you.
Combined, these five critical factors form the Pentagon of Peak Performance.
Soon, the Pentagon will become such an ingrained factor of your life that you find yourself using it automatically — like how your brain automatically knows which foot comes next when you’re walking.
- Reward yourself for hitting major milestones by picking up another Rolex or taking your brand-new Corvette out for a joy ride. Or you buy something else. Whatever “dumb toy” makes your spouse shake their head while your inner 20-year-old jumps for joy. It’s cool — you both know you can afford it.
- Destroy overwhelm in seconds using the same techniques my brothers and I used to keep cool heads under heavy gunfire. As you’ll discover in Emotional Leadership, overwhelm is merely an emotional state and when you understand the mechanics of it, you can dismantle it and get your focus back.
- EXPECT — not just hope for — 7 hours of deep, luxurious, undisturbed sleep every night that leaves you totally recharged and alert the next day. This is because your days are now structured like Navy SEAL days, and you plop onto the pillow every night with a clear mind and a heart full of pride at everything you’ve accomplished.
- Become so decisive that everyone around you is intoxicated by your aura of control. Decision-making is one of the CORE disciplines of Mental Leadership, and when you deploy the Navy SEAL method, you will have people lining up behind you EVEN IF — on paper — they outrank you, have more education than you, or barely know you.
- Lead a “spiritual life” is not the complicated thing everyone else is preaching. You simply give back to the world more than you take. My approach to Spiritual Leadership is nothing but a practical, step-by-step guide to training yourself to give fearlessly and generously from a place of surplus.
I WOULD NEVER ASK YOU TO SUFFER THE THINGS I HAVE SUFFERED.
While I am extraordinarily grateful for the lessons I’ve learned, I don’t believe they are a requirement for achieving peak performance.
In fact, I believe the most important work I can do now is to transmit these lessons to you so your next ambush does not crush you, but instead transforms you into a better human being.
The best place to start? By giving you the Pentagon of Peak Performance.
That’s right: I’ve extracted the fundamental system that governs my life and packaged it into a form that lets you literally download it from my brain to yours in 72 hours or less.
AND ONCE YOU’VE DOWNLOADED THE PENTAGON OF PEAK PERFORMANCE, THESE ARE THE UPGRADES YOU WILL ENJOY:
- You’ll once again perform in the bedroom like the red-blooded stallion you were in your twenties. Most people — men especially — walk around with the mistaken belief that performance “naturally” declines with age. Not true. Research has shown that — outside of traumatic injury cases — that decline is 100% lifestyle based. With Physical Leadership, you’ll get your grove back.
- You have a new tribe of fellow peak performers who support you with their own blood, sweat, and tears whenever you need it. Gone are the negative, false “friends” who would mock your ambitions and kick you while you were down. Your Social Leadership has crowded them out and attracted only the people who belong at your side.
- You have the ammo to gun down the terrorist living inside your own head. This terrorist is the negative thinking, self-doubt, and endless self-criticism that has held you back for so long. Most importantly, your Mental Leadership smokes out the mental insurgents that crop up when your mental terrorist is dead, meaning that you never fall back into old habits that might sabotage your progress.
- You have a renewed faith in your higher power — whatever that means to you. You learn that even in your darkest hour you were never abandoned. This is what allows you to survive the un-survivable, which is the true outcome of Spiritual Leadership.
WHAT YOU GET
The Pentagon of Peak Performance is a 8-module video course designed for you to complete in the next 72 hours.
Each module comes with specific action steps and downloadable forms that will keep you on track and organized so that these lessons are firmly planted in your mind by the end.
Plus, you get my JR Overcome 90 day daily planner built around these same principles, with key phrases printed throughout to elevate your thinking and inspire you every time you crack that puppy open.
In these videos, I go in-depth on EVERYTHING I’ve covered here and even answered in advance the questions you’ll think of tomorrow morning in the shower.
On top of that, the Pentagon of Peak Performance also includes